Internal structure of the University is organized in a manner that provides connectivity:
- Chancellor’s Office – through which are organized and managed University’s affairs, including the administrative services of the University and and the administrative services of the organizational units that are considered legal, economic, administrative – professional and technical activities;
- Faculties – as organizational units that play the educational, scientific and teaching, scientific research and professional work, and work of institutes, centers, bureaus- as subunits through which organizes the scientific, scientific-educational and professional activities;
- University’s Chairs – as well as basic scientific and teaching unit of the University through which to organize the implementation of scientific and teaching activities of the University;
- Student’s Center – as an organizational unit through which to ensure the integrity of student standard;
- Metallurgical Institute “Kemal Kapetanović” – as an organizational unit through which to organize scientific, scientific-educational and professional activities.